Only registered delegates will be able to participate in the conference program. Choose from the registration packages available below.
A group registration form will be available to download soon.
FEES FOR ALL ON-SITE CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
• Admission to all scientific sessions and poster area
• Admission to the commercial exhibition
• Refreshments as per the breaks in the program
• Conference Materials
Payment of registration fees must be made in THB after completing the registration process. You may choose one of the following methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- Bank Transfer: The Payer (sender of the payment) will need to bear all fees charged by the sending bank.
Please pay to:
Beneficiary Name: The Royal College of Orthopaedic Surgeons of Thailand
Beneficiary Address: 4th floor, the Royal Golden Jubilee Building, 2 Soi Soonvijai, New Petchburi Road, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310, THAILAND
Account Name: The Royal College of Orthopaedic Surgeons of Thailand
Account No.: 043-8-01972-1
Bank Code: BKKBTHBK
Bank Name: Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited
Branch: Phramongkutklao Hospital Branch
Bank Address: 2nd Floor Chalermphrakiat Building 315 Ratchawithi Road., Thung Phayathai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
- Please ensure that the name of the Conference and participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Conference account on time.
- More information about registration, please contact our registration helpdesk at [email protected]
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
- Cancellations made within 30 September 2022, will receive a 100% refund. The request must be made in writing send to [email protected]
- After 30 September 2022, no cancellations nor refunds can be made.
- Refund will only be processed via bank transfer within 2 weeks after the conference.
Once complete the form, please return the form to our registration help desk via email at [email protected] The payment can be made by either credit card or bank transfer. Please note the the bank charges must be borne by the payer.
- คำนำหน้า ชื่อ-นามสกุล